So the other day when my friend was talking about placebos, I came across an opportunity to look through some old notebooks – which are, as usual, really filled and ambitious at the beginning with torn personalities at the back.
I was looking through when I came across an old drafted post, Jealous. Following are the contents:
- Have you ever been jealous?
- Talk about jealousy experiences.
- How one reacts according to this repulsive emotion.
- Why do we feel this way?
- Does it make anyone feel better?
- Jealousy needs to be controlled.
- Advice for anyone suffering from jealousy issues.
This was drafted when I was immersed with SciShow and the art of daily information accumulation. It’s been around 2 years since. And everything has changed now. As Perks mentions, “Things change, friends leave and life doesn’t stop for anyone“, before we know it, the largest parts of our lives become long lost trouble. Maybe not today, tomorrow or even in a year, but eventually, things will get better.
On a side note; I have a new favorite band, EDEN! Not sure how long this new favorite will last. Check out the Sound Cloud piece above.